HEAVEN IS NICE BUT SEX IS NICER – PROPHET KUMCHACHA

 

Founder and Leader of the Heaven’s Gate Ministries, Nicholas Osei, popularly known as Prophet Kumchacha, has advised women to have oral sex with their men.

Speaking on e.TV Ghana’s ‘In Bed With Adwen’, Prophet Kumchacha said “Some women have been married for 10 years but a penis has never entered their mouth, which is bad. Give your men blowjob,” he said.

According to Kumchacha, sex forms 90 percent of a marriage whiles chatting and doing house chores forms the remaining 10 percent.

“Aside from heaven being nice, penises and vaginas are nicer. Heaven is nice but when you take heaven out, sex is nicer. Sex is the second heaven because it is sweet,”he added.

However, he said any man whose wife has never sat on him during sex is missing a lot.

 

“If you are a man and your wife has not sat on you to ride you during sex then you have not tasted something sweet, you are missing a lot, ” he stated.

Finally, he advised women to make their husbands happy during sexual intercourse.

“Women enjoy sex more than men so women should fuck their men well and make them happy,” he disclosed.

 

leave a reply

Africa News Plus

Must see news